Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Welcome to the Girls' Ministry Blog

Hello Girls!

I am so excited to be writing the first official blog post for our new blog! This has been a longtime coming for me and I pray that you will read this as much as I read/write this! My primary focus of the Girls' Ministry at Millbrook is to pour the Truth of Jesus Christ into our middle and high school girls and what better way than to have this blog that is completely for you!

The Girls' Ministry desires to train up young ladies so that they may live out Titus 2:3-5:
"Older women likewise are to be reverent in their behavior, not malicious gossips, nor enslaved to much wine, teaching what is good, that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be dishonored."

It is my hope that this blog will serve as a useful tool in our journey together. This site will include devotionals, upcoming events, book, music and movie reviews, DIG questions, Moments with Morgan, Senior Spotlights, guest writers, encouraging words, pictures and resources to help girls in their walk with Christ. I also have some of my favorite websites over to the right and will update this regularly as I find new and great ones! I  would love feedback, comments, and questions so use this blog as a way to contact me as well.  The more comments and feedback from my readers, the more beneficial the blog will be!

The Girls' Ministry exists to reach, teach and train girls to grow in their relationship with Christ and my prayer is that this blog will help you in your walk! As 1 Corinthians 11:1 says:

"Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ."

So, welcome to the blog and I hope you will follow me and the girls ministry as we grow in Christ together. Starting tomorrow, I will have 5 days of giveaways. Make sure to check the blog every day for your chance to comment and be entered for the giveaways!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

2 comments:

  1. Name: Mackenzie Jones
    Email: kenziejones_8D@yahoo.com

    LOVE THIS! If I don't win it, I'm going to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! ITS ADORABLE!!! HAHA!!! WHOEVER WINS IT, I WILLL LOVE IT AND BE JEALOUS! (: (((:

    ReplyDelete