Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday girls! I don't know about you, but this week sure feels like it is taking forever and day to go by. I'm thinking its the cold weather we are continuing to have! Have I mentioned I am ready for the warmth!!! Here are just a few things I am thankful for today...

1. These two crazy kids!



2. Celebrating another year older. Stephen and I were able to get away for the weekend for my birthday! It was so nice to relax and spend time just the two of us!




3. Finally, I am thankful for this lady and her sweet husband. Stephen and I have been blessed beyond words to work alongside this great couple who have supported us and the student ministry through many years. We are excited for their next chapter that God has planned for them, but our hearts will have a little piece missing here at Millbrook. 


Take time today to stop and thank God for the little blessings in your life. 

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

"I always thank God for you because of His grace given you in Christ Jesus." ~1 Corinthians 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment