Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Senior Spotlight~Summer Mundy

Our Senior Spotlight this month is...


Summer Mundy

Summer is a senior at South Aiken High School. Her life verse is Song of Songs 4:7, "You're altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you."

1. What is one place in the world you would like to visit?
Africa! I have always wanted to go on a mission trip to Africa. I think it would be super cool!

2. What is your favorite thing about being a senior?
My favorite thing is being in Teacher Cadet. I absolutely adore the time that I get to spend with my second graders.

3. What advice would you give girls entering high school?
The friends you have now, probably won't be the friends you have when you graduate. Don't stress over friendships. God will take people out of your life but you will soon realize that something much better is on its way.

4. How has the Student Ministry impacted your life?
The Student Ministry has impacted my life greatly. It gives me something to look forward to during my week. I know that anyone in the Student Ministry would be there for me if I needed them and I am so thankful for that. #lovethisministry

5. Sweet tea or soda?
SWEET TEA! DUH!!!

Thank you, Summer, for letting us get to know a little about you! If you see Summer around town, make sure to stop and say Hello!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment