Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Encouragment


There have been so many times in my life where I have depended on my own self to get through certain situations, whether it be worrying about the future, going through a valley, a big project, an exam that is half my grade, etc. All that worry and carrying burdens on my own back caused more pain and suffering, more pimples and stress when all along I should've turn everything over to Him. The One who knows my future and what is going to happen next.

What are things in your life right now that you are trying to handle on your own?

Pause and pray to the Lord: Can't wait to see how YOU do this, Lord.

He will answer. He is in control. He loves you.

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." ~1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment