Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Music Review: Jamie-Grace

Hey ladies! Today I want to share with you an up and coming FEMALE Christian artist:

Jamie-Grace!

Jamie, a 19 year-old college student, is from Lithonia, GA. Not only does she have a new career as a touring singer-songwriter, but she is also studying children's ministry. At age 11, Jamie was diagnosed with Tourettes Syndrome and since then, she travels around the country sharing her story and faith through music and speaking.

Her first, full length album, "One Song at a Time," just debuted on September 20th and her song "Hold Me" featuring the wonderful Toby Mac(!!!) just hit number 1. Her song style is a combination of acoustic pop, hip hop, folk, reggae, and even country.

I am in love with her song "Hold Me." Here are some of the lyrics:

"I love the way you hold me, by my side you'll always be
You take each and everyday make it special in some way"

"Forever in my heart, always on my mind
It's crazy how I think about You all of the time."

It is a great reminder that no matter what comes our way throughout the day, Jesus is there ALWAYS holding us in the palm of His hands.

And, you can have the chance to hear Jamie live in concert here at Millbrook on November 19th at 7:00pm because she is touring with Toby! Hope you've got your tickets!

I haven't listened to the whole cd yet, but I can guarantee that this girl will be making a huge impact on the Christian community! Go to iTunes today and download this and other great songs by Jamie-Grace!

Here is the official video of Jamie's No. 1 song "Hold Me." Enjoy!


Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jamie Grace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is AMAZING!!!!! Can't wait to see them!!!

    Ansley Caldwell<3

    ReplyDelete