Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Senior Spotlight

Excited to post our first Senior Spotlight. I want you to get to know these great Senior Girls and how God has impacted their lives and to let you know what God is doing in their lives right now!

Our first senior is April Boyd.


April is a senior at Living Water Christian School (her home school). Her life verse for right now is Jeremiah 29:11 and 1 Corinthians 13:8 and 13.

1. What do you like to do for fun?
I love to dance! This year is my tenth year in dance and I don't think I could picture life without it! I also stay in the kitchen and I love to bake! I hope to open my own bakery one day.

2. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Kohl's and rue 21

3. What is one of your favorite things about God?
I have 3 favorites, but they go hand in hand with each other. His love. His mercy, and His grace. His mercy because He loves us even when we don't think we are lovable. His grace because He gives us life even though we don't deserve it or anything for that matter. And His love because without His love we would be nothing. Without those things we would not be able to experience God to the fullest. Without God loving us, we would not be willing to love other people. And even when we don't want to share Christ with others, He will still love us when we fail to show Him to lost people. 

4. What is the best part about being a senior?
I think just being able to see the finish line of school. My favorite part is being able to look back and see how far I've come...in school, in Christ, with friends, etc.

5. Flip flops or High Heels?
High Heels...I love my heels!

If you see April around at church, make sure to take the time to get to know her! 

Thanks April!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

1 comment:

  1. I love the Senior Spotlight (mainly because I love my Senior girls)!!! And, of course "high heels" for April! Have you ever seen her rockin' shoes? A truly lovely lady, inside and out! Love you, girl!

    Ms. LeighAnne

    ReplyDelete