Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday


It's Thankful Thursday ladies! Hope you had a "thankful" Thanksgiving last week! I have many, many things I am thankful for this week!

1. I am so thankful for a Magical week at Disney over Thanksgiving! We surprised our kiddos with the trip and their reaction was priceless! Seeing Disney through our kids eyes was definitely a dream come true for me and there are so many memories that I can't even begin to tell. We are so blessed as a family to have had this opportunity to go!





2. I am also so thankful for the families and friends at Millbrook who love our family so much and make our family apart of theirs daily!

3. Even though my Tigers lost on Saturday to Carolina, I am thankful for Clemson! Go Tigers! 


4. Finally, I am so thankful for my salvation and relationship with the Lord. Without Him, I am nothing. I am so blessed by Him everyday with everything He has given me. I know that I know that I am saved! 

Take the time today to thank the Lord for the great things He has done in your life!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

P.S. Head on over to Heather's blog to see her Thankful Thursday today too!


No comments:

Post a Comment