Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday is today! Don't know about you, but it seems like each week is getting so busy with Christmas coming soon! Here is what I am thankful for today!

1. Christmas Music: I LOVE Christmas music and I start listening to it the moment it starts playing on the radio! It always makes the days brighter when it is playing in the background! Many of our Christian artists have new Christmas CD's out. You should check them out!


2. I am so thankful for the volunteers who lead, teach, and watch over my two little ones! They invest so much in their lives daily and it shows. Loved watching Campbell sing in the Preschool Choir on Sunday, even if she was turned around half the time! 

3. For my hubby! He is really bringing the Word at REVEAL on Wednesday nights. He is teaching on the true reason for the season, Jesus! You should come and have a listen!


4. Finally, I am thankful for great laughs watching Ducky Dynasty. Last night's Christmas Episode was priceless and loved how they ended it singing "Silent Night" as a family! 

So thankful for Christ this Christmas! Would love to hear from my girls and have you on the blog telling us what you are thankful for! Contact me!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

"And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world."



No comments:

Post a Comment