Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Music Review~Burning Lights


Let me just start by saying that I love worship music! Many times, this is my only time to really worship and praise God when I am in my car listening to music. As most of you know, I had the chance to go to Passion again this January. Lucky for us, Chris Tomlin was coming out with a new CD the next week and we were able to not only hear and sing some of the new songs on it, we were also able to purchase the CD early! This is by far, one of my all time favorite CDs! EVERY song is great! It features many duets with other famous artists including Lecrae, Christy Nockels, Kari Jobe, and Phil Wickham. There are songs on the CD from Passion last year: White Flag; Jesus, Son of God; Lay Me Down, but it also has new songs like the popular Whom Shall I Fear. The message is the same throughout: Trusting God, Loving Him and Loving Others! The CD is so wonderful that it was #1 on the Billboard charts, which is the 4th time in history a Contemporary Christian Album has done so! How awesome is that?
If you have not heard this CD, I would highly recommended buying it or downloading it! I promise you will be singing along and praising God as you listen to it the first time!!!

Here is a link to a short video that Chris Tomlin made about the story behind the song "Whom Shall I Fear?"
Story Behind the Song

Check it out!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

"Those who are with us are more than those who are against us." ~2 Kings 6:16

No comments:

Post a Comment