Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Senior Spotlight~Scarlett Kass

Our new Senior Spotlight for this month is...

Scarlett Kass

Scarlett is a senior at South Aiken Christian. Her life verse is Hebrews 11:1, "Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."

1. What is your favorite movie and why?
Grease because the musical numbers are phenomenal!

2. What do you like to do for fun?
Dance for most of the year, but I really enjoy skiing when I get a chance to go.

3. How has the Student Ministry impacted your life?
It has provided me with multiple opportunities through trips to share my faith along with providing a good environment where I can grow as a Christian.

4. What is your favorite thing about being a Senior?
I love getting out of school at 12 and being a role model to younger children.

5. Tennis Shoes or Heels?
Tennis Shoes!

Thank you, Scarlett, for letting us get to know you a little bit more! If you see Scarlett around church, make sure to say "Hello!"

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment