Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Senior Spotlight~Celeste Terry

Our Senior Spotlight is...

1078126_10201521043657135_1116733146_n.jpg

Celeste Terry

Celeste graduated from Silver Bluff High School.  Her life verse is Joshua 1:9, "Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord you God will be with you wherever you go."

1.  If you could have any job, no matter how crazy and no matter the pay, what would it be and why?
If I could have any job, it would be to be the band director of a huge state championship winning marching band!

2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
If I could go anywhere in the world it would be to Stratford, Ontario, Canada because that's where Justin Bieber is from. (:

3. What is your favorite memory with MB Student Ministry?
There are so many! But my favorite memory with MB Student Ministry would have to be my first year of beach camp because I met a lot of new people that year and grew so much closer to others and it was the first time I really felt like we were all a family. And it's felt that way ever since!

4. What is the biggest lesson God is teaching you right now?
The biggest lesson God is teaching me right now is that the more time I spend with him and intentionally put him in my daily routine, the more blessings he has for me that I would have otherwise missed out on.

5. A Walk to Remember or The Notebook?
I've never seen A Walk to Remember and I've only seen like half of The Notebook... so I guess The Notebook? Haha (:

Thank you, Celeste, for sharing with us! Best of luck next year, as you start college!

Love you girls,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment