Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fantastic Fall

We have had a very busy fall this year in the Student Ministry with many great opportunities to fellowship together, serve others, and grow in our relationship with God. Here are just a few highlights:











Fall Festival is always fun at Millbrook. We had many girls who helped make salvation bracelets with kids and painted faces while sharing the gospel! I saw many cute cowgirls and Indians!












I love doing Think Pink Night in October! This year we made bracelets for cancer patients. I can't tell you how excited the cancer center was when I dropped off the bracelets! They loved them! 












In deep thought...

The high school girls got to participate in an "Arty Party" led by the creative LeighAnne Clifton! We were put in the Christmas spirit with a super cute Christmas Tree Canvas painting! 

Senior Girls


11th Grade Girls


10th Grade Girls

9th Grade Girls




 As Thanksgiving is coming just around the corner, just wanted to let you girls know how thankful I am for you and your love for the Lord! You are constantly encouraging me and really do make me love my job! Thank you for being so involved in the ministry and excited to love Jesus together with me! Can't wait to see how crazy the next few months will be!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

"I thank me God every time I remember you." ~Philippians 1:3









No comments:

Post a Comment