Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Techno Tuesday


Hello ladies! Sorry I have been so slack the past few weeks for our Techno Tuesdays! Got another Instagram for you today! Marian Jordan is one of my favorite female, Christian authors and is the founder of Redeemed Girls Ministries. Every Monday, redeemedgirls on Instagram challenges girls and women to memorize a scripture verse for the week. They are great and they not only help me each week, but challenges me to hide God's Word in my heart! Pray about following redeemedgirls on Instagram and take the challenge each Monday to memorize scripture! I promise it will allow you to see growth in your walk with Christ!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

"I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you." ~Psalm 119:11

No comments:

Post a Comment