Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Senior Spotlight~Brooke Sides

Our next Senior Spotlight for the Class 2014 is


Brooke Sides

Brooke is a senior and is home schooled while taking some classes at Aiken Tech. Her favorite verse is Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight."

1. What is your favorite movie and why?
I have so many favorite movies, but one of my favorites is The Game Plan. I like it because of the dance scenes since I am a dancer, and the daddy-daughter relationship that the movie has.

2. What is your favorite thing about being a senior?
My favorite thing about being a senior in high school is that I feel like I am starting to grow up with having more responsibilities and getting ready to go to college.

3. What advice would you give a girl seeking to grow in their relationship with Christ?
I would advise a girl seeking to grow in her relationship with Christ to make time for quiet time and to be involved in youth group.

4. What is one thing God is teaching you right now?
I think right now God is teaching me to be patient and wait on the timing of his plan for me.

5. Cake or pie?
Definitely cake! I don't like pie unless it's chocolate.

Thank you, Brooke, for letting us get to know you a little better. If you see Brooke around, make sure to say "Hello!"

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan



No comments:

Post a Comment