Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Senior Spotlight~Jocelyn Buczek

Happy Tuesday girls! I am excited to start Senior Spotlights back for our new seniors, Class of 2013! Each month I will highlight one of the senior girls so you can learn a little more about their lives. This month our senior spotlight is...


Jocelyn Buczek

Jocelyn is a senior at South Aiken Baptist Christian School. Her life verse is 1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you."

1. If you have a free afternoon or day, what would you like to do?
If I have a free day, I love to call up my friends and do something with them! Or some days, it's just nice to relax at home too.

2. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food would have to be mac and cheese. It's super easy to make and a great comfort food.

3. What is your favorite thing about being a senior?
My favorite part about being a senior would definitely have to be getting out at noon everyday and only having four classes. Super easy!

4. What is God teaching/showing you right now?
God is definitely teaching me a lot of things right now. He is teaching me that I need to just give up everything to Him and let Him do what He wants in my life.

5. Winter or Summer?
I can't choose one! I love summer because no school and the beach! But I love winter clothes. I think they are so cute! And who doesn't love Christmas time?

Thank you, Jocelyn, for letting us get to know you! If you see Jocelyn around church or town, make sure to say hello and take the time to pray for her!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment