Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday


It's Thankful Thursday again! Hope all of you have had a great week. No school Monday and half day Wednesday sounds like a good week to me. I would love to have the things you are thankful for to add to the blog. Please let me know if you would like to participate! Nothing better than hearing from my girls and what God is blessing you with. This week I am thankful for:


1. This baby girl being so excited to start 3K this week. She loves it!



2. A long weekend where my family could spend some fun time together!



3. My mom! Celebrating her birthday this weekend!



4. My relationship with God. Without Him and His love and strength, I wouldn't be able to get through the day. I am so thankful for His many blessings in my life. 

Hope He is blessing your socks off this week!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan




1 comment:

  1. I did thankful Thursday with you!
    www.heather-sweetsouthernsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete