Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday


It's Thankful Thursday girls! Hope you will take the time today to stop and thank God for all of the blessings He has given you this week! Today we are going to hear from Summer Mundy who is a senior at South Aiken High School.

I am thankful for...

1. Acceptance. I'm so glad that my friends accept me for who I am and I can be totally myself around them.


2. Adults that I can go to and tell anything too. Pastor Stephen is the best youth pastor ever!


3. God putting people in my life that I can witness to.


4. Family and friends. It's always nice to have people that will always be there for you to fall back on.


5. My amazing mommy who is always there for me. I love her!



Thank you, Summer, for sharing with us today! I am thankful for her leadership in the student ministry and her overflow of love to others!

Join us tomorrow as we will be celebrating our one year anniversary of the Girls' Ministry Blog. I will have two special giveaways that you don't want to miss!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment