Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Senior Spotlight~Allee Clifton

Our Senior Spotlight for this month is...


Allee Clifton

Allee is a senior at Aiken High School. Her life verse is 1 Timothy 4:12, "Do not let others look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity."

1. What is your favorite song right now?
I have a few! "A Drop in the Ocean" by Ron Pope, "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz, and "He Said" by Group 1 Crew.

2. What one place in the world would you like to visit and why?
I want to go to Sydney, Australia and go to a worship service at Hillsong because their concerts are so amazing and I want to see what their home church is like.

3. What advice would you give to younger girls who are seeking to grow in Christ?
You need to get into a daily devotional. Sometimes they have the perfect Biblical example or encouragement that you need.

4. How has the Student Ministry impacted your life?
I have found some of my best friends through the Student Ministry. They've shown me what true friendship is. I also have gotten to go on some of the most life-changing trips ever thanks to the Student Ministry. Being with the youth group is definitely one of my favorite places to be!

5. Salty or sweet?
Both! McDonald's fries dipped in a McFlurry is one of the yummiest things ever! Try it!

Thank you, Allee, for letting us know just a little something about you! If you see Allee around church, make sure to introduce yourself! 

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

PS. Don't forget about our "Think Pink" night TOMORROW! It's going to be a great night with the girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment