Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday


It's Thankful Thursday on the blog today! We have so much to be thankful for in our lives! Here is what I am thankful for from this week..

1. I am so thankful that my husband is finally feeling better. He has been sick all week with Vertigo and hasn't had much energy. He is not 100% yet, but he is getting there!


2. Think Pink Night tonight. What a great way to show God's love to our cancer patients by blessing them!

3. Free to Worship. I love hearing my kids sing praises to Jesus in the car. Melts my heart!



What are you thankful for today? Make sure to take a moment and thank Him who deserves all praise!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good. His love endures forever." ~Psalm 136:1


No comments:

Post a Comment