Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Senior Spotlight~Bailey Parker

Today, I am starting our Senior Spotlights for the Class of 2014! We have another great group of senior girls this year and I am excited for you to get to know them a little better!

Our first Senior is...


Bailey Parker

Bailey is a senior at South Aiken High School. Her life verse is Galatians 1:10: "I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ's servant."

1. Where is your favorite place to visit?
My favorite place to visit is Disney World. There's not too many places a 17 year old can go to and not be judged for acting like a child.

2. What do you like to do for fun?
I like to play volleyball for fun and go to the beach.

3. How has the Student Ministry impacted you?
The Student Ministry has given me constant support throughout school. Friends come and go, but I can always count on you guys to hold me accountable and always be there for me.

4. What advice would you give to a girl about high school?
My advice to a high school girl would be to not change for anyone. You WILL lose a lot of friends to partying or other things you don't need to get involved with, but don't change to fit in. Be different and stand out of God!

5. Mexican food or Chinese food?
Mexican for sure!

Thank you, Bailey, for sharing your heart with us! If you see Bailey around, make sure to say hello and pray for her as she prepares for college!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment