Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Social Media

I love Social Media, don't you! I mean, if it weren't for Facebook, I wouldn't be able to see pictures of my best friend from college's children or talk to someone I haven't seen in years! Instagram just makes me happy seeing life through pictures. I love seeing Tweets from people that make me laugh or encourages me! And if it weren't for Pinterest, I would be so less creative both in my home and in the kitchen I think! I also wouldn't be able to write this blog or read many other blogs that just make me smile!

You know what is great about all this social media? They give us an outlet, everyday, to say what we want to our friends and other people. As girls, we love this! And what better way to shine God's love to our friends than through social media. You can do so much good with it: post what God is doing in your life on Facebook, share bible verses that you read during your quiet time, take pictures of a fun youth event we do or create cool verse art and post on Instagram, create a board on Pinterest on Scripture that you love, and just be real with how God is changing your life!

Let's change the way the world uses Social Media, ugly and mean, and use it for God's glory. Let's speak love and life to our friends and others. Let's encourage one another and bring blessings and hope to our friends. Let's be a light to this dark world using social media in a positive and uplifting way.

Try it. It will change you!

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

"You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden." ~Matthew 5:14


No comments:

Post a Comment