Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Techno Tuesday


Happy October gals! Can't believe it is already October! Time is flying that is for sure! Hope you are having a great week so far! I am going to try something new on the blog today (and Tuesdays) called Techno Tuesday. There are so many wonderful technology out there that can really encourage and help you as you walk daily with the Lord. I know that is not always the case, but I am starting to find some great things as I research. If this generation could really start using their technology for good, you could start a change!

On Tuesdays, I will share with you things I have discovered from technology. It could be an App, YouTube video or channel, Instagram feed, Twitter account, blog, website, etc. If you are able to use this technology I find, I would encourage you to! Lord knows we need all the help we can get with this crazy, media world we live in!

The first feature today is called the Word-A Christian Daily Devotion App.

This is a FREE App that you can download on your phone, iPad, etc. It is a beautiful daily pictorial devotion designed to inspire and encourage your walk with God. Each day you open the App, there will be a scripture verse designed through a picture.




Then when you click the corner of the picture, a daily devotion based on the scripture is presented for you to read and study. They are short (should take less than 5 minutes to read), encouraging and challenging.


You are also able to share the picture on other social media like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I love opening the App each day and seeing what the new picture verse is. They are so beautifully designed! I sure do wish I was that creative!!!

To download, go to the App Store and type in Word devotional and it should be the first to pop up. (Look for the icon that I put at the top)

Search for the App today. I promise you won't be sorry! I would love to hear feedback from you about how you like/dislike the App! 

Loving Jesus together,
Morgan

"I have hidden your word in my heart that I may not sin against you." ~Psalm 119:11




No comments:

Post a Comment